Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Toot Toot for Woot

Ever been to www.woot.com it is one of the sites that I check every morning. They don't always have something that I want but I have price checked whatever they are selling and they always have a geat deal on whatever it is that they are selling. Another plus is that I like that it is normally one deal a day, so I don't have to check it several times to make sure I am not missing a deal. The shipping is always the same too, again a plus! Today they have the Irobot, it is a refurb but a great price and I have wanted to try one so I am going for it! Again I have researched and read boatloads of reviews on this product and for the price I think it is a good deal. Since I have primarily wood floors I think it is a good fit for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, Marc posted a link to your blog and I love it!

    My sister has one of these and it does a great job!

    Wendy Durham

    ReplyDelete