Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Target .............Target

This is a favorite of mine, but I had never couponed at Target until yesterday. I went to www.hotcouponworld.com and clicked on Target, which takes you to a list of coupons that you can print. I never knew that you could do this so I printed 4 $1 off general mills cereal coupons, went to Target and got 4 single serve cereal cups for free! They have lots of baby product coupons on there as well. There store coupons can be combined with the coupons from the manufacturer as well, so there is a LOT of opportunity to save depending on just how far you take your couponing! Personally I am still trying to get my arms around the whole process.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever checked out www.dailysteals.com ? It may be like woot. You register on the website and they send you an email each day telling you the item that's on sale that day. They only have one item per day but it's usually really inexpensive and sometimes it's free, you just pay shipping.

    ReplyDelete