Thursday, August 27, 2009

Target Again

Went to Target again today, Perry dropped me off on his way to class and picked me up afterwards. It wasn't too exciting I got some more free cereal, a couple of baby bottles and a Glade scent warmer for less than a dollar. It killed some time, got me out of the house and I had a chance to really comb the aisles for any clearance bargains and I found nada!, I started my order on woot the other day for the iroomba robot and never finished it, went back that night and they were all sold out! They will hopefully have them again, I read their stats for that day and they sold over 4500 of those things, my loss. Alexis was supposed to perform at her first football game tonight and 20 minutes after she got there they cancelled the performance due to rain! First week of school is almost behind us and it was a good week for everyone. Everyone here is asleep including the puppies so I guess I will join them!

No comments:

Post a Comment