Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday, 8/24 School has Started

The bell has rung and everyone is back in school. I have 2 kids in high school how did that happen? A freshman and a junior, kind of freaks me out. David didn't feel good this morning, I hope he makes it all day. He chugged some Pepto and sipped some Canada Dry, so hopefully that will do the trick. Alexis looked very cute and Christine came over to ride to school with them and I took their picture. You know first day of high school picture, they will be glad I did it, well in 10 years they will be. I couldn't take Davids he just wasn't up for it, I hope he gets better as the day progresses. Alexis thought I would be lost without them at home, I didn't want to burst her bubble but having the house to myself and knowing that they are in school til 3:45 is feeling pretty good so far. Later on in the week I will probably start getting lonesome but not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment