Monday, August 24, 2009

Coupons, Contests and Freebies

There are so many of them out there that it is crazy. I am going to start posting some of them on my blog but there will only be certain ones and hopefully they will not overwhelm anyone. Like I have tried to find certain tweeters that have consistently great deals etc to follow but I seem to grab some from several of them. Oh well I'm just trying to get in the game and fill some free time while the kids are at school. This is the link to sign up for a coupon for a free Chick Fil A sandwich but hurry they are only mailing 250,000 www.chickenwave.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Schwan's and restaurant.com finds!
    ~lil bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out mymemphismommy.com. It's amazing what she teaches you about coupons and finding deals! She sends out a newsletter every few days and posts stores' weekly specials, along with coupons to double the deal.

    ReplyDelete