Saturday, August 22, 2009

Couponing..It takes time....

People, I have been trying soooo hard to become a coupon queen! I read and follow all kinds of blogs on couponing and I check them day after day sometimes several times a day. And yet sometimes I still feel like I am drowning in deals that I can't quite capitalize on. I either don't have the right coupon or my printer messes up or I am just having a bad day. Today I did manage to get a deal at CVS, finally! And I really must share with you what I got, 2 Revlon eyeshadows, 2 Glade air sprays, 2 boxes of those Crystal Light flavor packs that you put in water bottles and a Glade candle and after coupons and my ECB's I paid .22 cents in cash! Yeah for me. I also refilled one of my prescriptions while I was there and got a 25 dollar gift card for trying out the pharmacy. So I did pretty good - huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment