Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Rant

Yes my weekly run to Target, Perry drops me before class and I get to kill almost 2 hours by myself in a store! As a woman who hardly ever goes to the store by herself anymore it is a real treat to shop without having someone looking over my shoulder. If Alexis is with me she inevitably wants just about everything in sight and if the store is Target or Wal-Mart then it can go from junk food to make-up to re-decorating her room! FYI, I must not be the only one that knows about some of these deals out there cause I can't seem to capitalize on all of them at one store(ya think)!? And I look forward to the day that I can actually check out and get to the car without finding an error on my receipt. Today I really tried to pay attention and I pointed out a candle that rang up the wrong price and the guy was so nice about fixing it that I just started chatting and didn't pay attention to the rest of the stuff! When I got to the car I got overcharged by 3 bucks so in Perry went with receipt in hand and out Perry came with the 3 dollars. Same thing happened at Wal-Mart and bless his heart after he got me all loaded up, back into the store he went, came back with 2 dollars that time. And he always does it with a smile. I can't even imagine over the years how much we have all overpaid. Personally I think all those bar codes have been the culprit behind over charging and a complete money maker for the businesses. OK so that's how I feel about that, geez I really do have too much time on my hands.
More rants are forthcoming, so the question is do I now just sit around conjuring up things that tick me off? Maybe, cause seems like alot ticks me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment