Friday, September 4, 2009

My Favorites

I am posting all of my favorite sites, these are the ones that I check daily whether I need to or not.

  • www.woot.com I have bought a couple things off of here and whenever I price compare them no matter what it is if woot has it it is a usually a great price
  • www.slickdeals.net They have several deals posted and it is easy to quickly scan the page and hot deals have a red asterisk/thingy next to them
  • www.dealnews.com I like this site cuz it ranks the deals by hotness or category or by most recent. I found some great deals here this past Christmas.
  • www.hip2save.com has Target coupon deals listed and go to www.hotcouponworld.com to print Target coupons. I have about 12 single serve cereal cups in pantry now that are free with the Target coupon! (If you buy more than 1 I tell/ask cashier that I have multiples and does she want to run them all at once or in separate transactions, normally they will do them all together, so I only pick up 3 or 4 per trip)

And on Labor Day if you go into a chick fil a with a team shirt/jersey you can get a free sandwich, check out the details at www.chickfila.com

If you like Aveda and have a store near you click on this link for a postcard for a free full size product on your birthday, register for the birthday club

http://www.avedabday.com/magazine.php?referral_id=f050f40b8fd40b78b9bff701a0f2fee4&referral_type=30year_blog

That's it for now I think I may have a lunch date with Sandy Compton!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment